I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com

Sunday, July 19, 2009

You call this blogging?!?!

Guess I'd better put something on here, before I lose my followers from boredom. hmmm....I know! How about something from the dusty olde archives...again.

Here's another ATC featuring a bird (another one I didn't give my "nbtweensis") By the way, the birds for this ATC and the one I posted earlier were cut from an old Audubon encyclopedia that I picked up at a flea market.


And here's another ATC with a Western flair. I really like this one. It was made for a swap, of course. I'm thinking I may have to create me some more of these Western
ATCs for my own collection.









This is a "skinny". I really enjoyed creating this one. It was for a "Tea Shop" theme and one requirement was that it have a house shape. This was for a swap at Swap Bot. My partner likes the Provencal colors and roosters, so I did my best to "fit her profile". I'm happy with this one too. =) Well...except I think I may have overloaded it with the little sweets sticker. I did apply the stickers to some heavy cardstock to make them a little more dimensional. But I'm thinking it's "sweets overload" (been there/done that!).




And finally - TODAY'S QUOTE: Try not. Do or do not, there is no try. -- Yoda

1 comment:

  1. The bird atc is beautiful! how resourceful using pictures from an encyclopedia you picked up at a flea market. Brilliant. And the western themed card is Fabulous. I love it!And love how she's nested in the circle. As for the skinny . . . It's another beauty. love how you have an opening for the rooster. little barn door perhaps. so cute. and the button is perfect. well done gaye!
    Love what I'm seeing here on your blog and I also love todays Yoda quote!

    ReplyDelete