I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com

Wednesday, November 11, 2009

ONCE IN A BLUE MOON -

Maybe that's what I should have named my blog. =(

Here are some cards I recently created for a swap that required using Cuttlebug folders. I've not bought any new folders in ages, but I'm still very happy with the ones I have. Let me know what you think - if there's still anyone out there who is keeping an eye on this poor, pathetic excuse for a blog.













QUOTE FOR THE DAY: Nothing is so fatiguing as the eternal hanging on of an uncompleted task. ~William James

4 comments:

  1. Gaye-these are AWESOME. I love the cute little penguin and all the embossing is fabulous...you know I'm a BIG fan of embossing. Love the last one...is that the snow dots folder?
    Good to hear from you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great cards. You've got it going on. I have to say the folders you do have are terrific and I adore the first one with the penguin and the last one for the sentiment . The one with the snow scene and the house is marvelous too. I love the ribbons on that one. Let's just say I love them all : )
    And what are you talking about? saying poor, pathetic excuse for a blog. That is nonsence. Your blog is wonderful. I love that you have a variety of projects and you do beautiful work. You provide great details and have wonderful quotes.
    We just have to get the word out.. so people know where you are!
    Hugs,
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the last 2... this homes with smoke coming from the chimneys are just darling. I also like the folder used on the last card. Reminds me of old tin ceilings. Great work!

    ReplyDelete