I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com

Thursday, August 13, 2009

I've Been Junkin'

Wanna see what I found? Well, wait no longer - here are a few of my treasures.

A pink and white crocheted apron - for the grand total of $2.00.




For another $2.00 I also picked up this dainty white apron with the cutest pocket hanging from the waistband.


I also found these little trinkets -

Isn't the brooch of the loaded down shopper funny. She's also got her little dog on a leashWhat about that ugly fish back there? Well, I can see it on an Oriental themed ATC or possibly a "skinny". Of course, buttons always come in handy - got a small baggie of those for $1.00. Oh, and the brooch and fish were .50 cents each. The eyeglass case is just your typical everyday case. Got it for a .25cents. I'm seeing it altered in some form or fashion.


I found a lot more stuff, but I'm saving that for another day.

QUOTE FOR THE DAY:
A bargain is something you can't use at a price you can't resist. ~Franklin P. Jones

4 comments:

  1. Nice "junk". I can't wait to see what you do with all of it! Robin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah I second that. Real nice stuff. I absolutely adore that apron. It is so pretty and dainty looking. I'm anxious to see what you do with all the trinkets. I wished we lived closer. Id like to go rummaging with you. I can never find a thing!!
    Cute quote : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. More great finds. Wow, you're going to be busy putting all of this to good use, I'm sure! :) Can't wait to see what you make.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay I can post now that I have my laptop back! Lovely junk, especially that pink and white creation.

    ReplyDelete