I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com

Monday, August 3, 2009

How Sweet It Is!!

Love my new SU Stamp set, Crazy For Cupcakes, and the SU Cupcake Wheel. I'm in a sketch challenge swap at the Card Maker magazine forum. I have to create nine cards for the swap. I've got all my pieces cut out and most of the stamping done. Here are two completed cards.




(Yes, I know my photography skills are next to nil.)

The card base is SU cardstock. The papers are the Razzleberry Lemonade from SU. And the orange ink I used is SU's Only Orange.

This sketch has been a fun one to work with.


TODAY'S QUOTE:

“Friends are like cupcakes in my pantry of memories.” Anonymous

5 comments:

  1. Wow Gaye, these cards are absolutely GORGEOUS. I love the colors and the line of cupcakes is just too cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are the sweetest cupcakes ever and I love how you've done the cards. Great layout. just fabulous and the Quote is perfect!
    the colors are beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ooh..Me loves a good cupcake, paper or otherwise.
    Lovie

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a great card, i really like how you used the cupcake wheel.

    ReplyDelete
  5. can't believe I am posting a comment here, you may never even go back to read this!!
    My name is Gay too (minus the e....even though I have been known to tack it on now and then for fun!) I love the cupcake card and now I want a cupcake stamp to do it too. We call our little girl whose name is Katie "CupKates'" sometimes, so I am always on the lookout for cupcake stuff.

    ReplyDelete